Sunday, December 19, 2010

my past

I don't really like to think about my past too much.  It was a pretty hard life.  It's funny, even though I was very very very hungry when I was found on the streets, I've actually lost weight since I've come to live in a house.  I'm putting on some fat - you can't see my ribs like you used to be able to, but my big muscled shoulders are getting smaller.  Maybe I was used as a fighting dog while I was on the street.  Or maybe I just don't have to run around so much now that I have nice warm beds to sleep on during the day.  Here are pictures of me - on the left is me today, on the right is me about a day after I came off the streets.  I still have big shoulders, but not quite as big as before.



Remember, email me if you are interested in bringing me into your family or have any questions: email here